Mint Oolong Tea
This product is currently sold out.
- Replace fatigue with carbohydrate-burning energy with vitamin b3, b12 & thiamine
- Boost your immune system with cleansing peppermint
- Nourish radiant skin with folic acid & vitamin e
- Medium caffeine
Vibrant mint alongside Oolong green tea suggests notes of garden fresh honeydew, clean citrus and crisp Bartlett pear. End with an exceptionally smooth feel on a cream tinted backdrop.
Certified organic whole leaf Oolong tea & certified organic whole leaf Pepppermint
Mint + pure unscented Oolong | iconic high mountain harvest | traditionally hand rolled
Each 100% plant-based bag is hand-filled, hand-tied and hand-sealed in certified biodegradable and compostable, non-toxic bags.
Always free of: GMOs, gluten, pesticides, preservatives, bleach, nylon, plastic and metal, with love, from Hawaii.
We are honored to share with you the worlds most luxurious tea made easy.
5 individually sealed biodegradable tea bags
Each bag can be re-brewed 3 (or more) times to make a total of 15 cups
Handcrafted in small batches on Oahu, Hawaii
- Sustainably grown and cut mint from the single origin of Cascade Mountain valleys in Washington, USA
- USDA Certified organic
Single origin, dating back to the beginning of tea, this oolong tea is sustainably whole-leaf harvested, then processed and cared for by the locals. This creates and increases healthy work opportunity and living conditions in the local village of WuYi Mountains, Southeast Asia.
- Single Estate mint origin: Cascade Mountains, Washington, USA
- Grown on the Northwest Coast of Washington State this vibrant peppermint gets its amazing qualities from the mineral-rich soil and heavy fog of this garden in the Cascade Mountain valleys.
- Processing: sustainably harvested, cut and dried
- Single Estate origin: WuYi Mountain Rainforest, Northern Fujian, China
- Alpine-grown, this high mountain Oolong is known for the highest quality growing conditions and harvesting techniques that lead to a signature creaminess, which complements Washington State peppermint perfectly
- Processing: sustainably harvested, sun dried, indoor withering, hand rolled, dried indoors again, and compressed for lasting freshness, benefits and flavor