Silver Tip White Tea
This product is currently sold out.
- Restore energy & vital nutrients with rare antioxidants
- Jumpstart cell hydration with manganese & potassium
- Brighten & depuff skin with anti-inflammatory EGCG
- Help reverse the signs of aging with pure phytonutrients
- Low caffeine
Notes of wild honey harmonize with freshly baked brioche, milky caramel and puff pastry. Mid palate, find notes of apricot, vanilla nougat and Italian truffle that lead to a divine firming finish.
Certified organic whole leaf Silver Tip white tea
Fujian province, China
Native terrior | wild harvested | rich biodiverse tea arbors | hand-chosen tea tips
Each 100% plant-based bag is hand-filled, hand-tied and hand-sealed in certified biodegradable and compostable, non-toxic bags.
Always free of: GMOs, gluten, pesticides, preservatives, bleach, nylon, plastic and metal, with love, from Hawaii.
We are honored to share with you the worlds most luxurious tea made easy.
5 individually sealed biodegradable tea bags
Each bag can be re-brewed 4 (or more) times to make a total of 20 cups
Handcrafted in small batches on Oahu, Hawaii
- USDA certified organic
Sustainable, wild-crafted tea buds are harvested a few days out of the year in early spring. Each bud is handpicked and shade dried indoors. Year-round gardening and sustainable organic practice keeps local families and crafters employed while maintaining the health of the fertile soil and natural surrounding rainforests. Growing studies of high antioxidants continue to provide healthy wages, contribute to medical studies, and maintain this centuries-old craft through health, love for the land, and craftsmanship handed down from centuries ago.
Single origin: Fujian Province, China
- Only the finest baby tea buds from each tea plant are hand-picked for only a few days during spring (look closely at each bud: it is an un-blossomed set of three baby tea leaves).
- Each tea tree in this virgin rainforest is 500-1500 years old, reaching 2.5+ meters high, with deep-reaching roots and broad limbs.
- Processing: sustainable wild-crafted tea leaves are dried indoors and gently hand rolled.