This product is currently sold out.
- Boost youthful stamina with iron, selenium & calcium
- Repair environmental damage from smoke, pollutants and the sun with 15 amino acids & essential vitamins
- Promote radiant skin & hair with chlorophyll, carotene & trace minerals
- High caffeine
A full-bodied sweet and nutty profile gives way to complex earthy tones, with well-balanced layers of bay leaf and olive character. A floral velvety elegance of barley sugar ends with a smooth, pleasurable finish.
Certified organic whole leaf Yerba Mate
Mata Atlantica, Southern Brazil
Rainforest shade grown | hand picked | classically aged one year in cedar casks
Each 100% plant-based bag is hand-filled, hand-tied and hand-sealed in certified biodegradable and compostable, non-toxic bags.
Always free of: GMOs, gluten, pesticides, preservatives, bleach, nylon, plastic and metal, with love, from Hawaii.
We are honored to share with you the worlds most luxurious tea made easy.
5 individually sealed biodegradable tea bags
Each bag can be re-brewed 4 (or more) times to make a total of 20 cups
Handcrafted in small batches on Oahu, Hawaii
- USDA Certified Organic
- Certified Fair Trade
- Our garden works hard to reduce our carbon foot print: every 16 boxes sold reduces atmospheric CO2 by 573g
- Rainforest-grown to protect native trees and forests
- Hand-harvested by workers paid a healthy living wage Fair Trade certified by IMO
Our Yerba Mate growing methods provide an alternative to destructive practices such as logging, grazing cattle and mono-cropping, by implementing a sustainable income model from the forest (and keeping the forest intact).
Single origin: Mata Atlantica Rainforest, South Brazil
- Rainforest shade-grown and hand-harvested from the celebrated rainforest holly tree in small batches, this Yerba Mate is especially prized for its full earthy flavor and rejuvenating benefits.
- Small batch-aged in cedar casks for one year
- 100% organic
- Processing: rainforest shade-grown, hand harvested, lightly dried, and aged for one year